TENS unit Bundles available now! At a discounted price! 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE // FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS ABOVE $100
IQ Massager sends various patterns of electronic impulses to your muscles through the massage pads. Your muscles respond to the impulses by contracting and relaxing rhythmically. The contracting and relaxing of your muscles produces soothing massage sensations that are similar to that given by a massage specialist.
IQ Massager uses innovation of Human Bio-electric Emulation technology. There are other electronic massagers out in the market that use similar technology, but most of them only provide one “tapping” sensation. Your body will get accustomed to that one particular sensation and it will eventually stop responding to it. On the other hand, IQ Massager produces various kinds of massage sensations in a random fashion so that your muscles are always in for a surprise every time you use it.
Before applying massage pads, clean your skin first if you use skin cream or if your skin is dirty. If the pads become dirty, you can wash them using clear water or rubbing alcohol.
Depending on frequency of use, the pads can last from one month to several months. If you find the pads lose their adhesiveness and it is very difficult to make them adhesive again by applying drops of clear water, or if the pads are worn out, you need to change the pads. Extra massage pads can be ordered from www.IQMassager.com.
To change the pads, just unsnap the button on the back of the pads and clip on the new pads. Once you put a new set of pads on, the device will work like new again.
Make sure that the protective plastic covering the massage pads have been removed. The massage pads are water activated. Before each use, dip your fingers into some water and rub the water onto each pad. Apply the pads immediately to your skin when they are still wet.
Remove the old pads and replace with new pads about once a month to ensure maximum effectiveness. Also, remember to place the pads back into the storage tray right after each use to prevent the pads from drying up and picking up dirt.
The pads must be moist and sticky to work. Pads that are not moist enough will produce a weak and stinging sensation. Before each use dip your finger into some clear water and rub the water onto the massage pads. Apply the pads immediately to you skin when they are still wet. Make sure that the pads are making full and firm contact with the skin.
Worn out pads may also cause a stinging sensation. Replace the pads as need. Even when you feel stinging sensations, IQ Massager is safe. You just need to make sure that the pads are moist.
Check the wire connection to the pads and make sure the plug is securely plugged. Make sure the batteries are in good condition. Check that the pads are moist and not worn out. Turn the switch off then turn on again. Please make sure both pads attach on same person’s body in order to feel the sensation. Gradually increase the intensity level.
Those with pace maker or any heart condition shoud not use the IQ Massager.
Pregnant women should not use the IQ Massager.
Generally, you can apply pads to anywhere except heart and brain area . We recommend some common massage points in the manual accompanying IQ Massager for most effective relaxation on your body. The best way to relieve your pain is to find the pain points and apply the pads there.
You can use it as often as you like. You can use it from 20 to 60 minutes each time, 2 to 3 times per day for better and faster improvement. There are NO chemicals or drugs involved.
IQ Massager is designed for your personal use and is not intended to replace any health professional care. When in doubt, we recommend that you consult with your doctor first.
- The long term effect of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- IQ Massager should not be applied to the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- IQ Massager should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal muscle may occur and the constructions may be strong enough to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- IQ Massager should not be applied onto the chest near the heart in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- IQ Massager should not be applied trans-cerebrally
- IQ Massager should not be applied over swollen, infected or inflamed areas or skin eruptions, e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, ETC.
- IQ Massager should not be applied over, or in proximity to cancerous lesions.
- IQ Massager should not be used on pregnant women.
- IQ massager should not be used on people with pacemaker or with any heart condition.